sabato 2 gennaio 2016

Poesia inglese in risposta a chat-pal americano.

Dear Steve my faithful guy
I was tempted to reply
with a banal have good time
to your good aimed rhime.
Gray are hairs and dreams are gone
of my traveling forlorn.
No more visits to Beijing
and destinations in between.
Rome is home I can pretend
since i got me a sweet boyfriend
He is young devoted near
love is not as it appears
it needs work
it needs to talk
and not surely it will work.
Your inspiring lovely lines
brought me back to dreaming times
when i thought all I could be
now I know I am only me.
Grumpy, unhappy always unset
searching peace I never met.
Ohm recite I everyday
while my hairs become more gray
prostate, ulcer, back and heart
all are failing like my smart
Never met you, never will
but connections can fulfill
our desire to dream again
till the time of our last pain.
HAVE A HAPPY ONE

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento